Using our network of local shops, we are offering communities in the Greater Glasgow area a free drop off service to return old and unwanted small electrical equipment (WEEE) for reuse and recycling.
What you'll need to do:
1. Check that we can accept your small electrical using our guide
2. Find your local drop off point using our map
3. Bring your unwanted small electrical item to a local drop off point
4. We will give you a short form to fill in
5. Bag the item and leave it with us. That’s it!
You will be given an unique ID number when you drop off your item so that you can find out how your item was reused or recycled.
What happens next?
Your WEEE item will be picked up from your local shop and delivered to our recycling partners, CCL North, for reuse or recycling. CCL North’s aim is to always re-use and recycle, and never send anything to landfill. They achieved a refurbishment capability of 40% in 2016 and hope to increase this even more with your help.
Stay up to date
Follow us on Facebook @weeerecycling for regular updates on how much we have collected, reused and recycled.